Become a certified referee
January 13, 14 and 15, 2017 in Orange Park
Referee class starts in January - registration is open now.
Class size is limited.
Must be 13 years of age by next March when next season starts.
(Pick class B3-10-Orange Park)
For more information contact Referee Assignor, Mary Barth at email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER
The Arbiter System requires an individualized valid email address for each person registering. Each person applying to become a referee must have a personal email address.
If this is your first attempt to sign on to Arbiter, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Registration tab
- Click on the “2017 New Referee Entry Grade 8”
- Complete all the fields on the “Personal Information” page. A word of caution: We do require the actual social security number that was issued to the applicant. The State of Florida has a statutory requirement for background and age verification checks. Any errors in this requirement may stall, temporarily or otherwise, this process. Next.
- Answer the “Conviction Affidavit”, regardless of age. Next.
- Consent to the background check on the next page. Next.
- Choose your District. Next.
- Pay. This payment is non-refundable and it includes your certification and registration fee, your educational material and class instruction if any and your background and or verification fee which will be completed by Florida Youth Soccer Association (FYSA).
- Once your payment has been received, choose what classroom event to attend.
- Completing your listed requirements. Your Dashboard will keep you up-to-date on your progress.
- It is recommended that you complete all of the online requirements before you get to class, it will make it easier for you to comprehend and absorb all of the new material you will need to successfully negotiate the test.
Posted on November 28, 2016
by Catrine Fredrikson